Team Special Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Restructure of Team Special Scans

+4
sanigo
zorua
petermueller88
Manga Reader X
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Restructure of Team Special Scans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Restructure of Team Special Scans

Post by LyokoGirl5000 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:31 am

Okay, just e-mail me when you need me to do something.

We would've gotten an e-mail telling us to stop if we were targeted, but I don't think we're big enough for them to notice.

LyokoGirl5000

Group : Typesetter

Back to top Go down

The Restructure of Team Special Scans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Restructure of Team Special Scans

Post by Manga Reader X Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:36 am

Yeah. Well, BW chapter 46 will have to be typesetted once I'm done with it.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by LyokoGirl5000 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:37 am

I could typeset that if no one else wants to.

LyokoGirl5000

Group : Typesetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:12 pm

A long overdue status update:

• Two weeks ago our main translator quit.
  • I started searching for a new translator.
  • About one week ago a fluent Japanese to English translator joined us via the recruitment thread.
  • Two days after joining he had translated chapter 458.
  • Half a week ago the Pokémon Special colour artbook was released on our release blog.

Upcoming releases:
The Mt. Silver Training RAW: Will be uploaded soon.
Pokémon Special BW chapter 46: Quality checking. (Wohoo, this is the last BW magazine chapter we will do! Only volume chapters from now on.)
Pokémon Special chapter 457 v2: Should be sent from the typesetter soon. After that it's quality checking and then release.
Pokémon Special chapter 458 v2: Typesetting, translation checking and then quality checking
Pokémon Special chapter 459: Anime Ace will be replaced with CC Wild Words. After that it's quality checking.

Looks like the next two weeks are going to be fun. ^^
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:20 am

petermueller88 won't have time to upload our releases for a while, so is there any volunteer to take over uploading at least for a while? The uploader would upload to Batoto and four filehosting sites (MediaFire, Mega, filecloud.io and ulozto.net) and would have to be somewhat active. Preferably a release should be uploaded no later than three days after it has been sent to him / her. People who are not members of Team Special Scans are welcome to apply as well.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 am

The uploader position has been filled.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4