Team Special Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ongoing Pokémon Special scanlations

+15
Manga Reader X
CiaobyDany
Vchanfan
Lolipiece
maronic02
Yugnat
MaxCheng95
aureole
I love manga
ShadowGlow
zorua
Dreamingflower
petermueller88
Ardaal
Macromind101
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ongoing Pokémon Special scanlations - Page 2 Empty Re: Ongoing Pokémon Special scanlations

Post by ShadowGlow Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:35 am

One thing to ask, we don't have editing in part of the work cycle?

Edit: I've done the translation check for chp 461, and I'll just need the translator to look through some comments I left and clear them before it's good to go.

Last edited by ShadowGlow on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShadowGlow

Group : Translation Checker (Japanese)

Back to top Go down

Ongoing Pokémon Special scanlations - Page 2 Empty Re: Ongoing Pokémon Special scanlations

Post by I love manga Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:42 am

Manga Reader X, were you guys able to see chapter 459's translation?
Do I have to upload it again?
I love manga
I love manga

Group : Translator (Japanese)

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:53 am

Yeah, it works.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by zorua Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:07 pm

For those chapters done by a/non, are we just editing them? Or are we going to clean and typeset them all over again?
zorua
zorua

Group : Translator (Japanese/ Chinese)

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Complete redo with volume RAWs. If I remember correctly Duke R has most of /a/non's PSDs (except for the PSDs for /a/non's first four magazine releases) and some of them are probably still available, so we could just use and slightly modify /a/non's typesetting for most of the chapters were we will use his translations. And we will credit him of course.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowGlow Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:02 am

Nobody seemed to have saw my message above, but I've checked through c461 and left some remarks for zoura to make a decision. Other than that, it's good to go.

ShadowGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by zorua Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:48 pm

ShadowGlow: Yeah it's fine now.
Btw, are there any translation work in line? Coz I'll be going off again for the next month or so.
zorua
zorua

Group : Translator (Japanese/ Chinese)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowGlow Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Ok, 461 is good to go.

ShadowGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by aureole Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:30 am

I've done a preliminary typeset for chapter 459, just waiting for the TC to be done so I can fix anything that needs fixing.

Also, I know I'm signed up for a few other chapters, but if there's ever anything that needs typesetting feel free to sign me up.
aureole
aureole

Group : Typesetter

http://arcelian.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:36 am

I think that Mobilize!! Pokémon Ranger chapter 1 will eventually be ready for typesetting. Pokémon Special chapter 461-464 will also need typesetting at some point, but those chapters aren't even cleaned yet.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromind101 Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:42 am

Hey, I can see that there's a lot of vacant spots for QC'ing chapters. Feel free to sign me up for all of them. ^_^
Macromind101
Macromind101

Group : Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:10 am

Currently we have no chapters ready for QCing. When a chapter is ready I'll let you know. Chapter 458 should be done pretty soon.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxCheng95 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Wait a moment, I thought I already finished TLCed Ch. 41 2 months ago?
MaxCheng95
MaxCheng95

Group : Translator (Chinese)

http://maxcheng95.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:06 am

You did?
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugnat Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:34 am

I'm (finally) done translating Kurokawa's chapter 46 : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oHTBEi4GwnUcbE_GngzavLDaL6a2Ciin9b2zfdagka0/edit?disco=AAAAAGwdY7I
Yugnat
Yugnat

Group : Translator (French)

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxCheng95 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Manga Reader X wrote:You did?
Yep, I still remember: That was Julian's first job and I had to make major overhaul in her translation.
MaxCheng95
MaxCheng95

Group : Translator (Chinese)

http://maxcheng95.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maronic02 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:11 am

Yugnat wrote:I'm (finally) done translating Kurokawa's chapter 46 : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oHTBEi4GwnUcbE_GngzavLDaL6a2Ciin9b2zfdagka0/edit?disco=AAAAAGwdY7I
I checked it and it's perfect.
maronic02
maronic02

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:46 am

MaxCheng95 wrote:
Manga Reader X wrote:You did?
Yep, I still remember: That was Julian's first job and I had to make major overhaul in her translation.
Oh. I must have forgotten. I'll ask Macromind101 to QC it then.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by aureole Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:44 am

Would anyone be willing to quickly look over chapter 460 when I'm done typesetting?  I know I'm also listed as QCer for this chapter, but I made quite a few (mostly minor) changes to the translation's wording and such when I was putting it in, and there's a lot of important dialogue in this chapter, so I'd really appreciate it if someone went over it quickly and made sure everything sounds good before I make any final changes.

This wouldn't be right away, but sometime fairly soon.  I'm past halfway done with the typesetting but it'll take a bit longer before it's ready to be looked at.
aureole
aureole

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:03 pm

I listed you as a QCer for the sake of having the credits documented, since you did make some corrections. But you are right, another person should QC this as well. I'll ask Macromind101.

Nice sig, by the way. It's a really good idea that I think everyone should start using.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by aureole Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm almost done typesetting 460 now, but I made a whole lot of changes to the translation while I was doing it, and there's still a lot of things that feel a bit off to me.  If I uploaded all my TL changes to a document, would Spheals or someone else be willing to take a look at it and fix it up if necessary?  It'd be more strictly a TLC, not a QC, but this is a really important chapter and I'd hate to have a wonky translation when it finally gets out.

(Yeah, I know in my last post I said I made minor changes, but not anymore. I'm going full out with this thing.  It's great.)
aureole
aureole

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugnat Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:19 am

Well... If no one is available to do it, I guess I could do a TC. I've done one or two TCs before, but I'm not the best person to do it, so I'm only suggesting this in case no one else is available.
Yugnat
Yugnat

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:28 am

We need a Japanese translation checker for that chapter and nicoleb has already volunteered, but thanks anyway!

Merry Christmas!
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by petermueller88 Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:44 pm

I'll typeset 467 and QC any prior chapters without a QC'er.
petermueller88
petermueller88

http://petermueller88.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LyokoGirl5000 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:47 am

Would anyone be upset if I QCed 461?

LyokoGirl5000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next